We’re up and running and serving the best darn burgers in CT! Station Eats is located at 60 Atlantic Street (above Izets Shoe Repair) opposite the Palace Theater in the heart of downtown Stamford. The restaurant is part of the Landmark Office Complex and can be accessed from the Stamford Town Shopping Center on level 4 (around the corner from the Apple Store). We are seconds away from the Bowtie Movie Theater in Landmark Square. Perfect for a family or date night! When the weather warms up in spring, the outdoor patio will open up from which to enjoy burgers, cold beers, wines and sparkling wine, hi-octane milkshakes and much more. We look forward to serving you soon!
station eats news & offers
- Eat for a great cause during May and June. Enjoy a delicious Taco Dog and help send kids with muscular dystrophy to Camp Promise. 10% of proceeds donated.
- Still Time for February’s Burger of the Month!
- First Ever Hot Dog of the Month: Dogzilla
- Station Eats Holiday Burger 2012!
- Make Plans for the Stamford Thanksgiving Parade!